Wednesday, August 8, 2012

"New goals...new life...new me"



Who hasn't blogged about that?! Well needless to say I haven't. I was an Old Maid trying to find some destination and meaning for my life, but today I am just a tired, sick of people defining my life for me, wanna-be happy, independent woman who has finally had her epiphany.

I posted on Facebook a status that I thought fitted love and relationship almost completely. It is:

"No, Snow White can' t have Prince Charming. Cinderella can't have Prince Phillip...
You can't mix and match them. Sometimes it's just how life is. You can't fight the inevitable nor fate, but you can enjoy your moments of happiness until you happily ever after starts pursuing you."

Not to say argue with the whole you make your own destiny saying. I just wanted imply that you can't force love or nature and no one knows about tomorrow, but you can enjoy today. Let things happen naturally. 

So after almost a decade with my exboyfriend....(yes almost a decade of friendship than relationship)...and helping people dig themselves out of trouble....sacrifices no one forced me to make....nor are they even remembered and only occasionally thanked for...I AM FREEING MYSELF OF ALL THAT. For my own sanity I do declare myself free of it all. I am now going to start taking better care of my mental, emotional, and physical health.

NEW GOALS...NEW LIFE...NEW ME.... So Here are some things I would like to ATTEMPT:

*Learn a new language 
(doesn't matter if I can speak it or read or write fluently)

*Learn to knit/crochet/scrapbook
(I don't know either...I guess something to keep my hands busy??)

*Learn new words
(to make myself feel smarter :P )

*Become a more organized couponer
(yes I love couponing. But I am horrible at keeping organized lol)

*Save up to travel
(Rome, Greece, Southeast Asia etc....places I dreamt of as a little girl)




Last, but not least BLOG which I know is moot, but it's on my list of to-do's so I guess let the journey begin. 

3 comments:

  1. Good luck and may u reach ur dreams and goals. We got ur back and will always to the end. No matter what sisters for life!!!!! Can't thank u enough for all u've done for not just me but everyone! May God bless u on ur new path in life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks. i will try to keep up with it. who knows lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. well...would you look at that....CHEERS!!!!
    ily and will support in anyway i can...if not financially =D

    ReplyDelete